The role can either be based at our Finsbury Park, London or Norwich offices.
As leaders in online intellectual property protection, Entura International Limited continually seeks to establish ourselves as the number one brand for safeguarding digital assets. As the world continues to adopt new technologies, there are numerous opportunities to create valuable content that will enrich the lives of global consumers. Entura seeks to empower those who bring new IP to the international marketplace through the delivery of innovative products and services, both technological and operational.
In line with our growth plans, we are seeking to grow our team of Technical Product Managers.
At Entura, engineering teams take ownership of systems within the business. The role exists to help direct the development of these systems. You will lead a cross-functional team and will work with the rest of the business to give this team direction.
You will report into our Head of Product Development and also be supported by one of our senior Technical Product Managers as you grow your own capability and experience.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Working with the engineering team, product team, and wider business to understand and document customer requirements (primarily internal customers) as well as deliver continuous improvements.
- Design and maintain a development roadmap for the technical products within your
- Work with stakeholders in order to effectively prioritise work based on value
- Align your cross-functional team’s work with the goals of the product team and wider business.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Design, manage and coordinate user acceptance and beta trials.
- Define and implement success criteria for testing and product acceptance and evaluate experiments.
- Provide internal training and documentation on how to use our systems.
- Implement success metrics in order to determine the performance of products and changes.
- Strong analytical skills, with a technical focus
- An understanding of technical product development
- Product management experience
- Experience working in agile teams
- Strong communication skills - with proven ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Data-driven decision making
- Experience of BDD, Scrum and data analytics software is desirable.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.